Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Preschool and More




The kids had their first day at Preschool on August 14th. That was a glorious day I must add. They are having a fabulous time at "Big School."


My honey and I went to the Alabama and Clemson game on Saturday. All I can say is..........ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For someone who doesn't care anything about sports, I sure had a good time.


I am back to making infant hair clippies and hair bows again. These are pretty cute. I will post some pictures soon. If anyone is interested in them, please email me at brewerfamily2006@yahoo.com.


Cherie

2 comments:

Haley said...

Hi Cherie! I didn't know you blogged! I just found it through Kerri Stewart's. Love the backpacks & lunchboxes- so cute! You picked a great Bama game to go too- Roll Tide!

Melissa said...

What are the prices for your bows??