Monday, July 28, 2008

Our beatiful golden retriever, Peyton. He will be greatly missed.

Peyton was our 7 year old golden. He got very sick a little over a week ago and went into kidney failure. We found out he had lymphoma somewhere but not sure where in his body. The kids have asked about him several times. They keep saying "He is in Heaven with Jesus and Carson." He was the best dog anyone could have asked for, a true blessing to our family. Marcus got him a month after we married. I miss him terribly as I know Marcus does too. Our toy poodle, Samson, is 11 years old. I had him before we married. Samson and Peyton were inseparable. Sounds funny for a golden and a toy poodle but it was very true. We love you Peyton!!!

3 comments:

Mom's monkeys said...

Cherie-- I am very sorry to hear about your beautiful dog.

Marty M said...

We love you Peytie!!! We will miss you so much. Now you can run and play with Carson. We love you!!!

Marty, Thomas, Matt and Chris

grandma said...

hi cherri i am so sorry to hear about peyton tell marcus i said hi, kiss and hug my grandkids for me i love you all
grandma